Saturday 15 December 2012

Nostalgia ver.1 (diskettes and art)

HELLO!!!!

I found something interesting.

And since I was still logged in on my blog, I decided to post about it :D

I hope this lets me earn more money?


HAHAHA

*I wish I could hide above hidden msgs; but sadly I can't... but it's okay 'cause I'm open-minded like that*

While cleaning up my drawer, I found these diskettes:


!!!!!


COOL OR WHAT?

(Actually I knew they were dumped in my drawer--
but didn't bother them until today)

I think they're cool 'cause I found out...

MY PC DOES NOT HAVE A DISKETTE SLOT THINGEY!!!

which means...

THEY DON'T EXIST ANYMORE!?!?

I did a quick drawing of my PC to prove myself (as if it helps):


See---

It looks like a face of a robot!

You cannot find the diskette slot anywhere!

I see behind the PC also tak ada (don't have).
*as if they would even think of putting it there, right? - so stupid.

I believe those diskettes were used when I was in school doing those tough art assignments that tortured us like no-tomorrow...


(!) AWAS:



because topic will start changing to... art

......right......

...about...

NOW ↓


I don't have any of my art though;;
because they are stolen kept in school.

Below is one of the ways they tortured us for art.

*unfinished work*

Then they will ask you to do the above in different tools (we call it mixed medias):

- Colour pencils
- Water colour
- Oil pastels
etc.

*I think it had to be at least 6 different effects.

So one project would contain 2 types of arts: 
-still life (A3) 
and 
-graphic design (double A3).

<ranting time>
WITH LOTS AND LOTS OF ART PAPER
WITH NO SLEEP
A LOT OF SCOLDING
ENERGY LOSS
@#(*$@(!
</ranting time>

UGH.., hated art (subject) although I love drawing.

...But now when I think of it;
I sort of miss it- haha.

Also... what the heck is wrong with those oranges and lemons lol
They look so weird-! haha
I wonder how old was I when I drew that... 
Makes me wish I could go back in time.

To end this post, I would just like to say:

TIME FLIES.

and the world is ending (I think).

No comments:

Post a Comment