Tuesday 25 December 2012

Choco Chip Cookies for Christmas 2012!

I'm baking choco chip cookies!


At first I was wondering if I should make gingerbread man...
but I myself don't really like it (no offence to anyone or any gingerbread men),
and I found out not many people I know like it as well-

So then I decided choco chips cookies :p

so I put down all the icings (to draw gingerbread man) and went for soft cookies instead! wooo


My first batch!
They turned out with nice golden colour which I must say...
"THEY'RE SO PERFECT!"

*Self praise*

But they got stuck together...
thanks to my mum for the advise of sticking them so close :x


But I separated the stuck one and they all seem to look fine now~

But my next batch was a disaster...
NOT because I burnt them or anything (thank God) 

but...

I wasted probably 2 cookies :(
Too much water that I had to wash them off (so sad).

My next batch:


This one I tried to finish off all the choco chips lol which is why this batch has TOO MUCH choco chips (especially the top corner).

HAHAHA

*They're Hershey's choco chips.*

Hmm...

Let me repeat that sentence:

*They're Hershey's choco chips.*

Ok.

Just wanted to get the message through so people who eat these cookies would appreciate how much time and money I spent on it.

So I wrapped some of them in a cute small plastic bag bought from Daiso, preparing them to be given away:


OH!

I just realized: "CHIP" n Dale

Choco "CHIP"

Get it? Hahahahahahahahahaha...

Haha...

Never mind.

Last but not least, a close-up shot of my soft cookies:


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment