Sunday 30 December 2012

Last Sunday of the year 2012

Such a productive day!

Morning:

went to the gym


Yes, I carried that almost for the whole 30 mins work out; 4kg on each hand walking on treadmill kakaka

And even when I wasn't on treadmill and doing other stuffs that required both hands, I'll put it next to me because...

One of the reason is actually just for self defense :p
since there were no guards there at the gym...

After that,
rushed back home and off to church.

And here's my favourite verse for today:

If someone says "I love God," and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen? ~1 John 4:20

And here's the song for today:


Note: this has been my favourite hymn song since when I was at a very young age. I literally was brought up listening to this song all the time.

-I hear it in church I grew up in when I was young
-I hear my parents singing it a lot of times
-I sang it in the church I grew up in

I'm so glad they played it in church today :)

...

At 19:00, watched performance by the church members,
and performance by HT Long!

while eating delicious dinner.

Will upload some photos on this blog post later...

Thank God for such a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment