Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas 2012!

Blessed Christmas!


"And his name shall be called
 Wonderful Counselor
the Mighty God
the Everlasting Father
the Prince of Peace."


*Going church later so shall update about the service later ;)

Another verse that is best for the season:

(it's from John 3:16)

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son..."

why?

Because:


God bless!

------------------------

Edit:

Okay, so I'm back from church! :D

It was great!

And look what I've got as a door gift!!



Oops, I forgot to take a photo of the pen.
There's also a custom made pen with the name of the church on it!
Cool or what!?

The book at the back...
I'm not sure if you can see it clearly;
but it says "Diary".

A diary to write all my thoughts during service?
I've never really done that before-
so I guess it's a good start for me next year ;)

So what happened in church today?

Well-

Of course, all faithful Christians would agree that:
Today is the day we celebrate the birth of Christ!

So they performed a musical reminding us that he's the reason for this season; and not because of Santa, or other myths that were created for Christmas.

*I still love Rudolf (although it's a myth character), so I'm not saying I'm against all that celebrations or songs played around;

But of course, we should remember in our hearts that the most important thing about today; and the best gift of all:

was the birth of Jesus Christ, our saviour!

And the verse I keep close to my heart today:

"...but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a servant, and coming in the likeness of men. And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross." ~Philippians 2:7-8

The song that touched me for today:



The pastor shared a story that reminded me of a conversation I had once with a non-believer...

It was about

"Forgiving"

Yes, I do believe it's a difficult thing-
but I also truly believe that it's still 
POSSIBLE
as long as with the strength from God;
and our beloved Jesus Christ
who has done the same for us.

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment