Saturday 22 December 2012

Guess it's the end of the world? Not

Guess what?

It's 22nd Dec 2012- 
and it was said that today would be the end of the world at 14:00 (Malaysian time).

Now guess what again?

I survived!

Thanks to Captain America :D


He left me this shield as a souvenir; and now off to save other people / species in danger.
or to kill girls with his great looks and body

Will definitely miss him- yeap.

lol

I also experienced another event today.
But I'll write it in my next blog update ;)

Below is the clue to where I was today:


Guess where!

2 comments:

  1. im guessing that from the looks of the place is in kuala lumpur convention center. from the demeanor of some of the people, im guessing it was for a comic convention kind of event. im also guessing from the location of sun reflecting off the building it was around 10am. oh, and it was a saturday. i was winging the last bit.

    ReplyDelete