Friday 14 December 2012

Blogging Books

In order to earn some side $$ I gotta be more hardworking-
and post something here.
...also because I already promised colleagues that I will post.

I stumbled upon my photobucket today because when I think of this blog; I think of my previous blog that was SO successful..

UNTIL

windows live couldn't handle me

they decided to close down.

After that, I didn't feel like blogging anymore 'cause I felt some loss.

While thinking about my old blog; I remember that windows live didn't have a good feature for uploading photos like over here; hence I always used Photobucket to get the HTML link and edit/upload it on my blog.
*see, I was so hardworking to even edit my blog via HTML codes! I must have been so free*

Thinking about that, I wondered if my Photobucket account was still alive? Since I haven't been logging in for the past... no-idea-how-many-years.

AND..!

I managed to log in!

*Click HERE to view my library.*

Browsing through, I manage to get some ideas of what to post.

See, now I posted something already :D

Thanks for reading!

Next post shall be as random as this!

.
.
.
.
.

...

.......

...

Just kidding~

I'll post about one of the best books that I've read.

It's [Tuesdays with Morrie] ← clicking on the link will send you to Wiki.

I purchased this book I think about 2~3 years ago.


**above photo can also be viewed in my Photobucket account**

The title of the book may sound dull to some- 
but...
 "don't read the book by it's cover", right? ;)

This book is non-fictional; so the story is a true experience by the author (Mitch Albom).
And as stated on the cover, it taught the young me the lessons of life.


HAHAHA *sorry, suddenly got tempted to use this meme.

Anyways...,

Back to the book.

Below are some of the topics that it covers:

*please don't see below image if you don't want mild spoiler*


*too bad if you saw; but didn't want to*

And to be honest; this is probably the first book EVER- that have made me tear.

...SERIOUS!

I felt some tears dropping from my eyes towards the end of the book :'(

Not because it was a sad story;
but it was really touching-

Okay, you guys probably imagining me crying like:


But that is over exaggerated.

It was more like:


...

I don't want to spoil much for those who are planning to read.

So I'll just give a simple summary:

Please read HERE.

*because it was too long to copy paste.

CREDITS TO THE OWNERS YAH!
**and I pray that those links I posted here won't go down..!

The book [Tuesdays with Morrie] by Mitch Albom is a truly good book and I recommend it to everyone and anyone!

Useless Facts:

*after reading this book, Mitch Albom has become one of Yuyi's favourite author and purchased other books such as [The Five People You Meet in Heaven] and [Have a Little Faith] which were also good.

The above titles may sound like some religious book; but trust me they are not bias to any faith or anything like that. So don't worry, I'm not trying to convert anyone to anything.. because I have other ways for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment