Sunday 17 March 2013

Free Breakfast (McDonald's)

On 18th March 2013 (Monday), 
McDonald's will be giving out free Egg McMuffin, to celebrate the national breakfast day.


That's very tempting.

And this was what I thought I may do:

Wake up super earlier than usual;

Go all the way to the nearest McD from office just to grab that free breakfast.

But then, I know myself well.
I'm not very much of a morning person.

This whole plan might just end up like in the below picture I found from the McDonald's website :p


I totally foresee this happening.

I could just imagine myself in the above scenario with the sentence being changed like:

1 A.M.: "Tomorrow I'm going to get up early, drive all the way to McD to grab that free breakfast before office hour and get a head start on a productive day."

7 A.M.: "MMM NOPE."

Yeah..,

That's most likely to happen.

..

To make things sound slightly better,
I'm gonna say-

That's the plan for Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment